The Rain Wrap is a great way to stay dry on those wet days. It has multiple snaps to help keep it securely around you, while still allowing you to adjust the waist for comfort. Below is a quick tutorial on how to properly wear your rain wrap.
1. Take the tag end in your right and the non tag in your left.
2. Bring your right hand around to the center of your waist. The tags should be facing in toward your body.
3. Connect the snap closest to the corner in your right hand into the farthest waist snap in your left hand.
4. Snap the corner snap in your left hand into the remaining waist snap.
5. Rotate the Rain Wrap to the right, so that the buttons are both on your right hip. The opening should be along your right leg.
6. Pinch the cord lock and pull the cord tight to your comfort.
7. Snap the secondary leg snap.
8. Do some lunges to ensure you have room for a nice long stride.